httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Issac Goldstand" <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject [users@httpd] spoofing 200 responses
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:07:13 GMT
Once upon a time (about a month ago), I wrote a nice little Apache-2 module
which added a few lines of text into a response (output filter) and had a
little extra goodie which somehow checked for an imminent 404 and rewrote
the response so that a 200 would be sent instead with the two inserted
lines.  Time has passed and my source code is somehow lost, and I find
myself unable to do the trick again (although I recall it having seemed so
trivial then).  Anyone do something like this (and actually remember how?)

Thanks,
  Issac