httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan A"...@jumac.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Not available from the net
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 21:50:57 GMT
Hey,
I did post and say I am on a cable connection (Chello-Sweden)
Am a bit confused about the 8080 thing should i change just the "port" to
8080
eg:
Port 8080

or also "listen"
eg
Listen 193.15*.***.***:8080
(Tried even this...not working)

I just tried changeing the port to 8080 and i myself cant get to mysite.org
then and neither can my pals.

I have even put off my firewall...still no go.
Any ideas?
Cheers,
-Ryan A.