httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jerry Martin" <cher_je...@hotmail.com>
Subject FW: [users@httpd] configuration..:(
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:36:51 GMT
Hi Ben,

	<VirtualHost *>
	    ServerAdmin thra5h3r@hotmail.com
	    DocumentRoot C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs
	    ServerName thra5h3r.dyndns.org
	    ErrorLog logs
	    CustomLog logs
	</VirtualHost>

I'm not sure what your trying to do with this VirtsulHost??? It's commented
out in my instillation.  I would recommend commenting it out, but you need
to at least put "" around your DocumentRoot. Change
	DocumentRoot C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs
	DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/htdocs"
This should take care of the error you received last time.

Cheers,
Jerry