httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Subzero" <subz...@spiderweb.tk>
Subject [users@httpd] VirtualDirectory
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:13:06 GMT
Hi

I have created a VirtualDirectory in the conf file.
The virtualdir is a folder in the cgi-bin, but when i surf to my newly created virtualdirectory,
i see the .pl file i am accessing as plain text..
Everything works fine as long as i access that file by it's 'real' url, but when i uses the
virtual dir, i just see it as plain text, but i do see the correct .pl file, so the virtualdirectory
setting in httpd.conf is Ok i guess.
i have added this folder in the scriptalias setting too.. but it didn't help me.. i guess
i really shouldn't need to add it there either, since i already have the cgi-bin there and
the folder i have in my vitrualdir is a subfolder of cgi-bin

I have read through the FAQ about this and did just as it said, but i still won't get it working..
Any ideas on what i am doing wrong or what i have missed?

/Subzero