httpd-users mailing list archives

From "gcobb" <gc...@midsouth.rr.com>
Subject [users@httpd] CGI Help
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2003 16:33:48 GMT
I did a fresh install and Apache seems to be working other than CGI.
It's telling me that I don't have permission, period.  I've changed
owners and groups of the /var/www/cgi-bin/ dir and made things
executable, but it isn't helping.  The commonhttpd.conf and httpd.conf
files look okay but I'm not making progress.

Is there anyone who can help me with it or otherwise point me in the
direction of some simple documentation so I can get this working?

Thanks!