httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Troy G." <tr...@sonetworld.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache server 2.0.43
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 21:12:47 GMT
The test apache page came up for me without any problems.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Jones
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 2:52 PM
  Subject: [users@httpd] apache server 2.0.43

      ok all i just got of the hosptial for the past 2 days and  came home to fine server
still running but none reachable
  so i called my isp to fine that they donot block port 80 they said they donot block anyports
so i am going to reset the server and will someone please see if you can accsse my server
and then after i hear back  i will return the server to port 80 and ask somwonw to try again
and let me know if you was able to reach it

  thank you all      David Jones