httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan A"...@jumac.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Not available from the net
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 20:50:02 GMT
Hi all,
As I said before, I installed Apache,PHP,MySql in an all in one package called PHPERL2. (http://phperl2.sourceforge.net/)
Now the problem is i dont get any httpd.conf file but a site1.conf and phperl.conf

Anyway, after doing that i went to the domain I own and pointed it to the free dns servers
which in turn point to my IP,

The problem is I can see my own test page perfectly, its just that the people who try to come
to my testpage via the net are unable to...
Its only accessable via this machine.

I checked my firewall, no problem, apache  has access to all ports and all protocals.
maybe its in the configuration?
or maybe its "BindAddress" coz i dont know how to use that....
Below you will find a few lines that i have taken out from the .conf files, if you need the
complete files i can send that over too.

I have been suffering for days, please HEEEEEELLLLP.
Thank you in advance.
Cheers,
-Ryan A.

****************** Some of the main varables from phperl.conf ***********
ServerType standalone
ServerRoot "C:/phperl2/apache"
PidFile logs/cp_httpd.pid
ScoreBoardFile logs/apache_runtime_status
Timeout 300
KeepAlive On
MaxKeepAliveRequests 100
KeepAliveTimeout 15
ThreadsPerChild 50
Listen 193.15*.***.***:80     (I have added the stars for security...but i put my actual ip
here)
BindAddress mysite.org
Port 1205
ServerName mysite.org
DocumentRoot "C:/phperl2/cp/cp"
**************** Some of the main varables from site1.conf ********************
ServerType standalone
ServerRoot "C:/phperl2/apache"
PidFile logs/httpd1.pid
ScoreBoardFile logs/apache_runtime_status
Timeout 300
KeepAlive On
MaxKeepAliveRequests 100
KeepAliveTimeout 15
MaxRequestsPerChild 0
ThreadsPerChild 50
Listen 193.15*.***.***:80
#BindAddress *
LoadModule php4_module "C:/phperl2/php/sapi/php4apache.dll"
Port 80