httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] OT-Package to install Apache,PHP,PERL,MySql,MySqlAdmin
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 20:32:10 GMT
Try to use Foxserv from www.sourceforge.net
<http://www.sourceforge.net/>
My suggestion.
Jeff Cohen

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan A [mailto:r@jumac.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 11:15 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] OT-Package to install
Apache,PHP,PERL,MySql,MySqlAdmin

Hi Everyone,
I am a total newbie and i downloaded and installed PHPERL2 which is a
package to install apache,php,perl and Mysql but it does not seem to be
working too well as instead of a httpd.conf file i got a
site1.conf,site2.conf etc (5 files) and even a phperl2.conf which is
rather confusing.

I was just wondering if any of you knew of a package that installs all
or some of the above that works well?
I want to run a small little site for me and my pals from my computer (I
have a cable connection to the net from Chello-Sweden)

I am sure some of you must have installed such a package, if you can
help me...well, please do :-)
Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
-Ryan.