httpd-users mailing list archives

From "::[ Julien Bonastre ]::" <the_ra...@the-spectrum.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Other Forms of Apache Support
Date Sat, 04 Jan 2003 15:39:27 GMT
Yes you're quite right

In the OS world mail-lists are like everyday comm' devices..

And I have nothing against them

But there should be some alternatives..

Ie IRC would be FANTASTIC for those 'fast paced' convo's where people must
go through their config etc and need help from someone online and live....
That way live testing and 'fixing' can be done..

 Julien Bonastre [The_RadiX]
 The-Spectrum Network CEO
 the_radix@the-spectrum.org
 www.the-spectrum.org

"You hating hotmail is a given - as per everyone else in the educated IT
world.."
--PR!ME [M Bradford], Xmas 2002
-=[ http://www.prime-industries.org ]=-