httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache and Windows 2000 Authentication
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 21:41:12 GMT
Hi Thomas,

You can make Apache to authenticate with Microsoft Active Directory LDAP
using the Apache LDAP authentication method.
I never did so but I know it can be done.
I'll be glad to get the steps you did to make this happened, I will also
have to do so in the near future.

Good luck,
Jeff Cohen

-----Original Message-----
From: THOMAS, JEFFREY W. [mailto:jeff.thomas@peninsula.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 3:45 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache and Windows 2000 Authentication

We are running Apache on RedHat 7.1 and Tru64 Unix.  What are my options
regarding using Windows 2000 Active Directory to authenticate user
logins?
Thanks
Jeff
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
contact the sender by reply e-mail or telephone and destroy all copies
of the original message.