httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] OT - Linux
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 05:41:19 GMT
I'm also a Linux user, But that's not suppose to be Linux mailing-list!

Jeff Cohen

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan A [mailto:r@jumac.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 5:49 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] OT - Linux

Hi,

I am already running a dual OS (win98 and win2k pro)
Am thinking of loading/learning and running linux.

I dont have a clue about linux but want to change that and i dont want to
make tooo many mistakes (i'm sure i will make lots though) so i was hopeing
you dudes and ladies out that who run linux can give me some pointers before
i take the leap.

Any and all advise welcome and any links too.
Cheers,
-Ryan