httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Subzero" <subz...@spiderweb.tk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] VirtualDirectory
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:25:50 GMT
This is the stuff about the VirtualDir that i have in my httpd.conf

NameVirtualHost *

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@domain.com
    DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/htdocs/"
    ServerName www.domain.com
    ErrorLog logs/error_log
    CustomLog logs/access_log common
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@dir.domain.com
    DocumentRoot "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/cgi-bin/dir/"
    ServerName dir.domain.com
    ErrorLog logs/dir.domain.com-error_log
    CustomLog logs/dir.domain.com-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

As i said,
http://www.domain.com/cgi-bin/dir works
http://dir.domain.com shows me the correct .pl file, but it doesn't process
it, it types it as a txt file

i have also tried having this

    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/dir/ "C:/Program Files/Apache
Group/Apache/cgi-bin/dir/"

    <Directory "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache/cgi-bin/dir">
        AllowOverride None
        Options ExecCGI
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

But it doesn't help
Please someone tell me what i am doing wrong

/Subzero