httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Newbie: W2k / Apache Configuration
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 16:24:07 GMT
Send me directly, not on the list, your httpd.conf file and describe what
you want and I'll do my best to help you out.

All the best,

Jeff Cohen

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephan Jau [mailto:sjau@gmx.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 3:36 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Newbie: W2k / Apache Configuration

Hello Jeff,

this doesn't work. A friend of mine is also running apache 1.3.27 but on
Win98SE. He has given me the following config code to test also which works
fine for him but it's not working for me. I also tried it with the new
2.x.xx server also without success:

    Alias /test/ "C:/windows/"

    <Directory "C:/windows">
        Options Indexes MultiViews
        AllowOverride None
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
    </Directory>

I assume it is rather a problem of W2k (bundled) with apache than a windows
/ apache problem.

Any other suggestions?

Stephan