httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Shutting Apache Down in Win 98.....Or not!
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 00:39:31 GMT
In order to "switch" between users while any application is running, you
have will need to install it as a service, to do so on 9x OSs, you have to
go to the registry key that boots up the computer and let it work "at the
background" and the prompt that should be used will be:
Apache -w
(I'm not 100% how is it on 98 but that's what I remember).

All the best,
Jeff Cohen