httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] I am confused
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2003 23:06:29 GMT
I'm also used to run Foxserv, after I got the point I started using all the
Foxserv components by itself.
I found out that sometimes you are not aware, but all these "packaged"
installations have some more modules loaded and different directives.
I would look more into the directories and server directives such as
Options, MultiViews, AllowOverride and etc.
Check to see if they are the same.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen