httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] HELP! I got another problem
Date Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:50:06 GMT
Try sending me your httpd.conf and I'll take a look at it.

Jeff Cohen

-----Original Message-----
From: William Martin [mailto:martin82@adelphia.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 5:45 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] HELP! I got another problem

As per your instruction. I made the changes and it's still a no go. :(
I am still not able to view the sub-directories in the /htdocs from my
IE browser nor am I allow access to the cgi-bin directory.  Something is
not working right somewhere.  I am using Windows 2000 Pro with Perl
5.8.0 installed.

:::befuddled:::

William