httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache server 2.0.43
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 05:01:23 GMT
httpd.default is the default file that comes with the Apache
installation, the httpf.conf is the one that actually runs the server's
configurations.
For your question, NO, you don't need the httpd.default.

Jeff Cohen

-----Original Message-----
From: David Jones [mailto:lorddraco_219@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 10:58 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache server 2.0.43

I have one quick question ........
in the conf folder do I have to have both of the htppd files one is
httpd  and  the  other  is httpd.default
thank you all for being so patient with me I am a newbie to this and
don't wont to make people mad at me for posting dumb questions but you
gotta learn somehow lol
 so please forgive me if I bother anyone