httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Bert" <soile...@sgwebspace.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] A strange problem with virtual hosts
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2003 05:44:27 GMT
All those links work for me with IE6 on Win XP Pro.

..."black powder for the sissies"... heh

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Martin [mailto:mike@skyhysports.net]
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 8:31 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] A strange problem with virtual hosts

Yes, that's one of the first things I checked - all permissions are as they
should be. Besides, as I stated before, lynx has no problem with these
virtual hosts. Also, the problem seems to be intermittent - it
happens most of the time, but not all of the time. The log files show
absolutely nothing.

Update: the sites work fine with Opera. IE and Netscape can't access
these sites. The sites are:

www.skyhysports.net
www.asa-houston.org

Others served by the same instance of apache that do work for all browsers
are:

www.fuzzcat.net
www.stratosports.com

I am using Apache 2.0 on a SuSE linux 8.1 system. Apache is out of the box,
er, right off of red-carpet. I did not modify any of the browser hacks in
the httpd.conf file - could this be getting in the way somehow?

--
Michael Martin <mike@skyhysports.net>