httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache Server 2.0.43
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 22:51:35 GMT
That might be that all 3 computers are connected to one hub and this hub
us connected to the same cable\DSL modem, what actually restrict the
access to port 80 is the built-in firewall on the ISP's modem.
Therefore you can access your http server from all others computers
connected to the same modem.

Post when you'll get any updates from your ISP and I'll check it again.
BTW, where are you from? Who's your ISP?

Jeff Cohen