httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jeff Cohen" <apa...@gej-it.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts ?
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2003 04:16:54 GMT
If it works for you with the full path, then let it work.. if it doesn't
it means that the VHost see just the path where the DocumentRoot is and
that's why I'm using / and not the whole path to it.
If you want you can massage me privately and I'll send you my httpd.conf
file where I host 4 VHost, 1 is IP based and 3 are domain based.

You welcome and I think that we all enjoying helping you out,

Jeff Cohen

www.domain2.com.