httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gary Turner <kk...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 1 ip, 2 or 3 domain binding
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 08:01:04 GMT
eric wrote:

>is 1 ip address bind with 2 or 3 registered domain called virtual hostname?
>I hope apache did serve this
>
>do any one know there are doc or howto to configure apache to serve this
>setting?
>
>  it seem in linux, you can do binding by yourself, about in window?(of
>course register must go to specific site to do, or we can do that my
>ourself(unix as well as window?))
>
>highly apprecaite your help

I have no idea why I'm answering you on this, since you obviously refuse
to follow suggestions[1], supply asked for details, or read the
appropriate documentation.  There has been considerable discussion on
this subject in this very forum.  Search the archives.  Here, for one
more time:

	http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/

RTFM--that stands for Read The Fucking Manual.  That address will take
you straight to the effing Manual.  Bookmark it.  When you have a
question, go there and RTFM.  When you've read the applicable sections
at least 3 times each, and you've actually tried to apply the
instructions, THEN, and only then, if you have problems, write back.

[1]  OK, you did lose the HTML in your email.  That's a Good Thing.

--
gt                         kk5st@sbcglobal.net
  Nielsen's First Law of Computer Manuals: