httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gary Turner <kk...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mod_Proxy
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 11:04:41 GMT
Schalk Erasmus wrote:

>Hi Everyone,
>
>I have a serious and urgent matter, which I can't seem to resolve myself.
>Could someone please advice?
>
>My problem is that Apache doesn't redirect a specific page (situated on a
>Internal Server) on a public IP, accessible via the net.

Sheesh!  Somebody help me here.

I can't help but notice that you replied to:

and my message?

Your reply has nothing to do with my message.  So, why did you reply
rather than start a new message?  I do have an answer for you.  Read the
message you replied to.

--
gt       kk5st@sbcglobal.net
It ain't so much what you don't know that gets you in trouble---