httpd-users mailing list archives

From Gary Turner <kk...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] now no error log, but can not execute cgi program
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2002 15:49:44 GMT
eric wrote:

> [...]
  :)

>> If that log entry is in response to your "submit", look at your HTML.
>
>that did not help too much, I use C:/cgi-bin than than http, because http
>was be substite as "Program Files" that contain space make it not work in
>path call

The original page contains a form.  No?  In the form you have action and
method attributes.  This is all HTML.  Check that it does what you mean
it to.

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/cgi-bin/"
Yeah, the quotes cover that, but it sucks.  Why not make a directory
like c:\usr\lib for your cgi apps, etc.  That would be the default
directory were you using *nix.
--
gt                  kk5st@sbcglobal.net
 If someone tells you---