httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Am I publishing anything?
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:39:56 GMT
On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, SUSANA PUMAR PAVON wrote:

> Good morning!
>
> I am new with Apache, maybe someone can help me. I have installed Apache as a server
on a Linux PC. The problem is that when I try on Internet I can't find the web. I don't know
where the problem is. The Apache is running, the port 80 is open, at least I think it is,
but I can't connect to the Linux making a telnet on port 80.

This may have something to do with your network configuration. See the
suggestions at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ.html#firewall as a
place to start.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
As we trace our own few circles around the sun