httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tim Wort <...@pobox.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] IP Address
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2002 23:32:07 GMT

Filtered typically means it's firewalled somewhere. You probably want to
figure out where it is being "filtered" and change those settings. You
could run a ftp server on a different port, this is a Apache list, not a
"basic admin" list.

My guess is ZoneAlarm has documentation, you might try reading it. A long
time ago I did phone support for a major UNIX system distributor, I once
hung up on a customer because when I refered to a page in the
documentation he told me he had to take the plastic wrapper off the manual
and asked me to "hold" while he did it.

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002, Rafael Fernandez wrote:

> I see port 21 is filtered does this means I can't put a FTP Server? Or I
> can but change the port to 15 or other port?
> How do I enable port 80 on ZoneAlarm?

=        Inkling Research Inc.      =
=    Tim.Wort@InklingResearch.com   =
=        Tim.Wort@pobox.com         =