httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hong....@weirwarman.com
Subject RE: [users@httpd] I need a help on virtual host
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 21:30:10 GMT

>Don't append the /tomcat/conf/auto/mod_jk.conf to the end of your
>httpd.conf file. Instead, add the following to your httpd.conf file:
>
>JkWorkersFile /$TOMCAT_HOME/conf/jk/workers.properties
>JkLogFile /usr/local/apache/logs/mod_jk.log
>JkLogLevel info
>
>The is no specific place to add those lines, but I find that they work
>nicely just after your <IfModule proxy> directive. Then in each
>virtual host just place these lines:
>
>JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
>JkMount /servlets/* ajp13
>
>With this I find that I can add multiple virtual hosts all working
>nicely.

Well, the beauty of including the mod_jk.conf file is when we create a new
application under /tomcat/webapps, we just simply restart tomcat and
apache, no need to do a thing in apache's conf to make the new appliation
available immediately.

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Warman International Ltd will not be liable for direct,
special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Warman International
Ltd. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
necessarily represent those of Warman International Ltd.