httpd-users mailing list archives

From jurgen.defu...@philips.com
Subject [users@httpd] httpd security testing tools ?
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:11:23 GMT
Dear all,

I run Apache on Cygwin as an internal web server, and I
would like to see what security holes might be in. Not that
there is much to find on this system, but as an ex-sysadmin
I like to subdue my paranoia a little bit.

Is there any kind of free and up-to-date tooling available
to perform security tests on a web server ? I say up-to-date
because it seems that an update of SATAN is long overdue,
and a search on the web really seems only to deliver
commercial services.

Regards,

Jurgen Defurne