httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] ---------******------ Entering A Pass Phrase (What a pain)
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:56:34 GMT

You can remove the  passphrase
Please read
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Apache-WebDAV-LDAP-HOWTO/ssl.html#AEN488

In Peace,
Saqib Ali
http://docbook.sc-icc.org

                    "Mayl

                    Support"             To:     <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    <support@mayl        cc:

                    .net>                Subject:     [users@httpd] ---------******------
Entering A Pass Phrase
                    No Phone Info        (What a pain)

                    Available

                    12/17/2002

                    03:51 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

OK...
I understand the need to enter a pass phrase for  Apache and SSL
when you start up the server.

Isn't there a way to automate it?  If I get a  power surge or outage,
the computer restarts but I physically have to  enter the pass phrase...
which means, if I'm not home, the server is down  until I get to it.

Any suggestions?
RG