httpd-users mailing list archives

From peter.la...@invsat.com
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Server Not Responding
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 16:29:57 GMT
We have the following problem.

We have replaced a Redhat 7.3 Server with a Redhat 8. The old server was on
a private address with port 80 mapped through to the box. The IP for the
domain points to the firewall. The old server runs fine. However when
replaced with the new box set up exactly the same way, the new box runs
fine internally yet does not respond at all to requests from out side the
firewall. We have checked the firewall and see the traffic being passed
through yet no response is coming back.

Any ideas.

Cheers

Peter Landy
IT/Telecoms Consultant

United Technologies
19 Bernham Terrace
Stonehaven
Kincardineshire, AB39 2WP

Tel +44 (0)7785 701282 Fax +44 (0)7092 235011
Email: peter.landy@agentblack.co.uk