httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Olds" <MikeO...@themozone.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] ScriptAlias two Virtual Host Directories
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2002 14:28:23 GMT
Nevermind catching me up...the archive at:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-users&r=1&w=2

is really good, amost exactly up to the minute.

My only hesitation about going with one cgi-bin (except that I was following
the way my BuddhaDust host was set up) was that what I am doing is trying to
set up my own two-domain self in such a way as it will teach me what to do
when I offer this to a couple of friends. Then having one cgi-bin looks like
a lot of hand-holding which I do not particularly want to have to do.

...ok...so if you don't hear anything for a bit it's not because I've given
up or disagree, I'm thinking...or making the attempt...

Best Wishes!
Mike Olds www.buddhadust.org