httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Disable loging
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2002 13:09:23 GMT
Hi,

you can use SetEnvIf to exclude stuff from logging.
I also have a custom script that rotates logs and mails them.

Apache 1.3 on Win 2K server.... In short: we're both screwed anyway hehe

Met vriendelijke groet,

Koen Vingerhoets

***** UBench nv *****
http://www.ubench.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sherif D Mohamad [mailto:sherif.diaa@menanet.net]
Sent: 22 December 2002 13:42
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Disable loging

I have apache 1.3 on windows 2000
The command apache -k rotate does not work it gives invalid signal "rotate"
and I can't find apachectl file so I am not able to make rotate.

How can I tell apache do not log anything (do not output data in access.log
and error.log)

Also how I tell it, log for a specific virtual host and do not log for
anything else

And is it possible to log on a shared drive (Apache runs as a service and do
not access the desktop with a user name so I had problems before accessing
windows shared drives because it needs a username and pass to access it)