httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Murphy" <st...@digitalfusion-media.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Upload Meter
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 05:39:49 GMT
Issac, this part is way over my head at this point in my learning. Thank you
for helping me get this far, I just don't know enough about programming or
mod_perl to figure out how to call the meter. I would like to see a demo of
the meter in action if there is one availible.

Anyone handy with mod_perl and Issac's Upload Meter let me know I'm trying
to implement it on a client's website. Also I would like to document how to
install and setup the meter for future Open Source development.

Murph