httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Liu, Jack" <Jack....@FALCONJET.COM>
Subject [users@httpd] Access Log file analysis software?
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 20:35:37 GMT
Hi,

  We are using WebTrend Analysis for analyze the access log file. Generally
speaking, it is good. However,  we have 2 problem with it.
  1. If the IP address is not resolved, the IP address displayed as is.
--- We want to display some compay who own the IP address.
  2. About the region info of the IP address, "region is unspecified" for
most of the hits in WebTrend report. -- Since every IP address has owner,
each owner has its address, the region info can be obtained technically.
  If somebody know other piece of software which can do that, please do let
me know.
  Thanks.

  JLIU