httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Emma Grant" <egr...@busydata.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache 1.3.26 on Sun
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:38:56 GMT
I've tried several times now to unsubscribe from the list. Can someone
please help? Thanks.

Emm

-----Original Message-----
From: DeAnna.Clemans@McKGenMed.com [mailto:DeAnna.Clemans@McKGenMed.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 12:59 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Apache 1.3.26 on Sun

When you say how quickly static content moves - are you referring to pages
like the HotQuery login screen?  This all comes up with speed.  Only when
building the page from a query does it appear slow.

DeAnna M. Clemans
McKesson Medical Surgical
Unix Systems Administrator
804-553-2316

                      "Porter, Mark"
                      <Mark.Porter@Liberty        To:
<users@httpd.apache.org>
                      Mutual.com>                 cc:
                                                  Subject:  RE:
[users@httpd] Apache 1.3.26 on Sun
                      12/19/2002 02:56 PM
                      Please respond to
                      users

One more thing - you mentioned that you're using Cold Fusion and Hot
Query. Have you checked how quickly static content moves? That would
give you an indication about which half of the puzzle to pick at first:
The web server, or the back end.