httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Madere, Colin" <colin.mad...@ieminc.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache/Tomcat redirection problem
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 20:30:24 GMT
Try naming the Apache server (ServerName), the Tomcat host name (<Host
name="" ) and the entry in workers.properties .host property (like
worker.workername.host=my.domain.com) all the same thing.  If it's a domain
name, it must be resolvable to be sure it will work correctly.  If it's not,
use the IP the sites are run on.