httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Madere, Colin" <colin.mad...@ieminc.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] SSI: can't get it to work
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 02:19:15 GMT
Well I'll be damned.  The space was the problem.  This really didn't seem
like it would matter since that's the HTML comment tag and I wouldn't have
thought it would require the whole "<!--#" to be the token but now I know.

Thanks

(and I fully understand the +/- Options directive things, just had it in
there since I was trying everything.... well almost)