httpd-users mailing list archives

From ncool007 <ncool...@optonline.net>
Subject [users@httpd] virtual hosts
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 05:23:51 GMT
sorry for the repost but im really stuck.  ive read all the docs i could
find and i cannot figure out what i'm doing wrong.  my server is running on
port 1101.  this was my original message:

"can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  No matter what webpage I try to
go to (say http://dan.guidonet.ws:1101) it always gives me a 404 and this
message in the logs: "File does not exist: C:/apache".  I'm really stuck,
I've been wanting to convert to virtual servers for a long time but I can't
seem to get it right.

dan"

the config files that cause that error are included in this
e-mail.  however, my server is currently running under a *working set* that
does not use virtual hosts and only works under the domain guidonet.ws (if
you're interested, i'm not racist, my last name is guido lol).  if anyone
needs to see the error first hand i can arrange to have the virtualhost
configs brought online.  thanks for helping me solve this problem!

dan