httpd-users mailing list archives

From ncool007 <ncool...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Someone Please Help..
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2002 04:49:16 GMT
well is the cgi script looking for the perl.exe at the right location
(sorry, im using windows.  check that by opening the script itself and
looking for the line at the top with the #!)?  and do you have perl
installed?  and i dunno but i have this line in my conf file: AddHandler
cgi-script .pl

maybe that'll help.