httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Razvan Costea-B." <cbraz...@laitek.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] XSLT and Apache 2
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:18:12 GMT
I can't tell you 100% that it WILL run, but neither Xalan nor Xerces were
developed for a specific version of Apache... Since Apache is out there
with its latest version, I can't see why it could not use the latest
version of Xalan. IMHO, since Xalan can be added as a module, the Apache
crew would have to change interfaces so that modules won't work between
versions, and I don't know if that happened.<br>
I guess you should just try it. My bet is that it would work. <br>
Sorry I can't test this myself.<br><br>
at
, but the information provided is not sufficient. Will it run on Apache2? I already found