httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] marcros in conf files
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2002 09:00:52 GMT

Remarkably, this very question came up only few days ago. The thread
starts here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-httpd-users&m=103965425926434&w=2

Despite spiralling off into discussion of what actually is a programming
language and whether you need variables - the upshot is that you can't
put variables in an out-of-the-box httpd.conf but you might look at
mod_macro (link in the thread).

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.