httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] EAPI enabled Apache
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 08:11:21 GMT
Extended Application Programming Interface - an extension to the
standard apache API to allow hooks to the SSL library functions required
by mod_ssl. If you are running an SSL server you need it, if not, you
don't.

You define it at compile-time with the -D EAPI switch. Execute httpd
with the "-V" switch to see what was set when you compiled.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.