httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Virtual Host is not seen!
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 08:26:23 GMT
Is this a name-based VH? Do you have "NameVirtualHost 10.0.0.1:80" and
"Listen 10.0.0.1:80"?

If it's an IP-based VH, do you have "Listen 10.0.0.1:80" or "Listen 80"
(beware - apache listens to all IPs by default, but once you define
*one* IP with a "Listen", it drops its default behaviour and listens
only to the one specified...)

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.