httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Someone Please Help..
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 08:17:49 GMT

Where are you getting "perl-script" as a  handler name? This is not a
built-in handler...

Try using:

	AddHandler cgi-script .pl

This is the standard CGI built-in handler which will execute your perl
program as a CGI. If you get an Internal Server Error, this will be good
news - your script is executing! Then check the CGI header (see the CGI
tutorial in the docs for further details...)

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.