httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache / CGI / Netware 5
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 07:55:21 GMT
How do you specify that the file is a CGI script and not just a plain
file to be downloaded?

There are two ways: ScriptAlias (which works on whole directories) or
AddHandler (which works on all files of a given extension). Which are
you using?

If you don't understand the question, check the docs for both these
directives...

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.