httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Why php page wants to be downloaded
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 08:25:56 GMT
If you are convinced it is configured properly, there can't be anything
wrong with it so why are you asking?

However, if you are willing to consider the remote possibilty that you
have misconfigured the server, you might like to check you have:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

or that you have this mime-type in the mime.types file.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.