httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Virtual Host problem
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 08:43:22 GMT
You need to allow access to the DocumentRoot, e.g.

<Directory /etc/httpd>
  Allow from all
</Directory>

After that, apache proceeds as follows:

if no DirectoryIndex
  	get DocumentRoot/index.html or continue
else
 	get DocumentRoot/DirectoryIndex or continue
if Options Indexes
	get directory listing
else
	error