httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dwayne Miller" <dmil...@espgroup.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache on Windows with remote document root
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2002 14:57:18 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to switch an Apache (2.0.43) configuration to use a mapped
drive as the document root.  Once I do that, Apache will not start as a
service... it returns with a system error of 1.  Nothing is logged in
the Apache log files.  If I edit the config file and change it back to
the local filesystem... all works fine.  When I start Apache from the
command line, using the mapped drive as the document root, it seems to
start okay.

Does Apache work with a mapped drive as the document root?

Tks
Dwayne