httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steve Oki <...@gene.COM>
Subject [users@httpd] Running JSPs from Apache to Weblogics 6.0 Applications Server
Date Sun, 29 Dec 2002 00:12:34 GMT
How do I direct jsps from the web server to a Weblogics 6.0 applications
server?

We currently have iPlanet and are switching over to Apache 2.0.
 Weblogics seems to handle this problem with iPlanet by declaring a jsp
mime type and using their NSAPI plugin to Iplanet to divert any jsp in
webspace to a weblogic server.  Since BEA does not have a plugin for
Apache 2.0 under Tru64 Unix, I was wondering if anyone new of the best
way to hand jsps located anywhere on the webserver be directed to the
Weblogic 6.0 server (http://hostname:7001/...).   I have tried several
things with ProxyPass / ProxyPassReverse / ProxyRemote / ProxyMatch
without success.

Thanks,

Steve Oki
oki@gene.com