httpd-users mailing list archives

From Selmer Ausland <sel.ausl...@shawcable.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Redirect
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2002 22:49:55 GMT
Hello;
   Perhaps someone can help me with this as I am pretty new to Apache
and can't seem to figure it out. I have a directory in Apache 2.0.43 ht
docs thus:

<Directory "C:/Apache2/htdocs/speednviolence">
     Options Indexes
     AllowOverride AuthConfig Options Fileinfo
     Order Allow,Deny
     Allow from all
</Directory>

This works fine and serves up the index file with url
http://www.abcd.com/

I would like to set up the directory configuration below to serve up
mrsjoeblow as http://mrsjoeblow.abcd.com

<Directory "C:/Apache2/htdocs/joeblow/mrsjoeblow">
     Options Indexes
     AllowOverride AuthConfig Options Fileinfo
     Order Allow,Deny
     Allow from all
</Directory>

Using the above configuration http://mrsjoeblow.abcd.com does not work
and brings up http://abcd.com/ instead of http://mrsjoeblow.abcd.com/

I am running WQindows NT 4.0 and Apache 2.0.43.

Thanks. Selmer Ausland