httpd-users mailing list archives

From JDeSalle <jdesa...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] httpd startup error
Date Sat, 28 Dec 2002 17:39:39 GMT

Michael,

First thing I would do is look in fp_install.sh script and see where it
put everything.
Then check to see what it changed and go from there. Typically Redhat
puts the configs
in /etc/httpd/conf and /var/www/html if you installed apacehe at OS
install. On a source
install everything is typically put in /usr/local/apache dir. if you
don't add your own prefix.
I think you have to issues happening here and I don't know exactly how
you set things up.

jd